Managing the home or doing house chores can be taxing and difficult with your current situation. Through our homemaker/chore services, you get the assistance you need in keeping your home clean and safe as possible.
Through our Homemaker/Chore services, we allow the client to remain in his or her living environment while receiving physical assistance in various areas such as cleaning, household care and maintenance, and meal preparation. Services range from light household cleaning to household cleaning with incidental assistance with home management and/or activities of daily living.
Homemaker services include:
- Home management
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
Homemakers ensure the person’s safety and well-being inside the home, monitoring him or her accordingly.
Light housekeeping tasks are included in our homemaker/cleaning services. Home cleaning, as well as laundry services, may also be rendered by homemaker/cleaning providers.
Chore services: Assistance provided to a person, or his or her primary caregiver, to help maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe environment.
- Dumpster rental or refuse disposal
- Extermination and pest control
- Grocery delivery
- General home maintenance, both indoor and outdoor, including snow removal and lawn care
- Packing the client’s belongings
- Performing heavy household chores including cleaning the walls, windows, and floors
- Preventing falls or injuries through rearranging and/or securing household items
- Providing safe access to as well as exit from the patient’s home by moving or removing heavy appliances and other large household items
Homemaker/home management services may include assistance with the following:
- Arranging for transportation
- Meal preparation
- Shopping for food, clothing, and supplies
- Simple household repairs
Home cleaning services are provided by our homemakers or home management providers. While on-site, they may also assist with a variety of home management activities when necessary.
Assistance with ADLs
Homemaker/assistance with ADLs includes assistance with the following:
Homemaker/assistance with ADLs providers deliver cleaning services and, while onsite, provide assistance with ADLs, as needed.
A waiver service, home finding assists people in planning for, finding, and moving to their own homes which are not leased, controlled, nor owned by disability service providers. The service is person-centered and pay-for-performance where staff assistance is paid for based on the achieved results. Reimbursements are given to the provider for the actual time spent in assisting the person in getting housing.
For inquiries and further information, please call 814-636-5150.